Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles, I got you something to put up in your work area. I can send as a pdf file. The dotted lines go away when printed.

Attachments

• Charles01.JPG
    Charles01.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 196
I don't have a Work Station. I have a Solution Corner. Next to the Kitchen availalbe Coffee required regularly 24 hours per day 7 days a week:D :D :p :p

And some days the Solutions don't come easy:D :D :p :p

Attachments

• 100_0972.jpg
    100_0972.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 194
Ok now this is my Solution Corner minus Garfield. Sorry I couldn't resist in taking the PISS. Now in the photo I have placed a photo of my INSPIRATION. The one Photo in my entire home who takes pride of place as I took the photo of my Father 2 years before he passed away. Photo was taken ANZAC Day 1992. And my Father influenced my entire life. I call my Work Station Solution Corner. As my Father had his own Solution Corner with his work shed attached to the family home. I have my Solution Corner that I use to work out the direction of my own family and taking my inspiration whilst I do so from my Father. And of course my Bugs Bunny Coffee Mug. COFFEE damn its empty again

Attachments

• 100_0969.jpg
    100_0969.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_0971.jpg
    100_0971.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 198
Of course Njaco. See told you we aren't that much different you and I. I wasn't after a prize for Tidiest Work Station or Fashionable Work Station. But you can't fault me for originality and having a warped sense of humour. AND TRUST YOU NJACO TO SEE THE ASHTRAY. TYPICAL BLOODY YANK HAHAHA

Its getting creepy around here. I don't have a digital camera but if I photoshopped Charles chair, Emac's mug/ashtray arrangement, Les' diecast planes, Grey Wolf Stein and wicker basket along with Lucky's computer desk from IKEA, you'd have an idea of what mine looks like!

Les, that desk is too clean! And points to Seesul!

Its getting creepy around here. I don't have a digital camera but if I photoshopped Charles chair, Emac's mug/ashtray arrangement, Les' diecast planes, Grey Wolf Stein and wicker basket along with Lucky's computer desk from IKEA, you'd have an idea of what mine looks like!

Les, that desk is too clean! And points to Seesul!

What precisely have you got against my Coffee Mug of Bugs Bunny and my ashtray Njaco. Next you will have a go at Garfield. Bloody sacriligious. Bloody near a pagan this Njaco

Hell yea....

My desk is clean cause theres no reason for it not to be... I dont deal with papers or anything like that, all I do is play IL2 with the kids and type this kinda crap to u meatballs...

That and I kinda anal retentive, so everyting of mine is organized and cleanish.... Military training is kinda hard to grind outta urself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back