Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd post a picture of mine but my camera has been thieved by my brother for the time being. It's changed a lot since the last thread dedicated to our work spaces; especially since I've upgraded my PC from a 2.6 GHZ AMD Athlon, 512 MB, 60 GB, and 512 MB graphics ( I can't even remember the make of anythin' on that old piece of sh*t) to a 2.8 GHz Dual-Core AMD FX-62, 2024 MB DDR-RAM, 512 GB SATA-II hard-drive and 2xGeForce 8800 GTS 640mb SLI Graphics. Also from 15" CRT to 21" LCD monitor. Oh and I'm in a different room from before. :rolleyes:

Aside from the computer...I have a Mecano Spitfire ! !! And books about planes...real books about planes...not those fake ones!

402157.jpg

I posted pics of my office in the other thread, but gotta do some updated ones. No way I'm posting pics of the house pc. Does pig pen give you a mental image? My house is so crowded we just don't have room until my wife and I move......but thats a few years from now. Until then.......it works.

Shut up u gloating Vickie....

My birthday is comin up soon, and then the victory dance will be boppin along in MY computer room, here in Southern Mississippi, by this freakin Seppo....

Alittle birdy has semi-confirmed what my B-Day present shall be, and if u dont know anything about hockey here in the States, it wont mean much to u...

But to those that do, mainly in the States, I shall be the victor......

Shut up u gloating Vickie....

My birthday is comin up soon, and then the victory dance will be boppin along in MY computer room, here in Southern Mississippi, by this freakin Seppo....

Alittle birdy has semi-confirmed what my B-Day present shall be, and if u dont know anything about hockey here in the States, it wont mean much to u...

But to those that do, mainly in the States, I shall be the victor......

Blah... being a Clint fan yourself Dan, if you ever saw what was hanging up in my lounge room, you would understand and accept that you will always be second fiddle to me. ;) :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back