Post a Snapshot of Your Local Go-To Store....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My go-to store is the supermarket ASDA (owned by Wal-Mart now) 'cos it's cheap and I can get practically everything (legal) there. 99.9 p a litre, by the way.

Charles, those WaWas are the same all over, cookie cutter styling. I must have a few dozen of them - SuperWawWas they're called - around here. I actually try to stay away cause I refuse to pay $9.00 for a hoagie that is 2inches long! But they do have the market cornered on the East Coast. Do you know the meaning of WaWa?

Charles, those WaWas are the same all over, cookie cutter styling. I must have a few dozen of them - SuperWawWas they're called - around here. I actually try to stay away cause I refuse to pay $9.00 for a hoagie that is 2inches long! But they do have the market cornered on the East Coast. Do you know the meaning of WaWa?

I don't buy anything but gas from them. Don't think I've ever been inside
of one. It's just like Calif...... a nice place to visit....

No... what's the meaning of WaWa ??

Charles

Wawa the town The one place I've been where it says next fuel 75miles and it was true and I didn't believe it:oops: miles between small towns .Here is the tourist attraction in Wawa aside from fishing hunting and the such the famous Goose

Attachments

• Wawa1.jpg
    Wawa1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 195
This is the best I was able to do but the place was close when I went by. This is the latest in Texas drive throughs. Each door is one way and the clerk brings your beer to your car window. :D

Attachments

• P1010213.JPG
    P1010213.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 105
Reminds me of my youth traveling through Nawlins, Louisiana. We hooked up with this cajun chick who took us Alabama/Kentucky redneck boys thru a daquiri drive thru. A cop actually carded all of us before we ordered (including the driver) and we made our purchase of alchohol drinks like a Starbucks.

Thems were diff'rnt times. And I can honestly say I don't miss 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back