Post a Snapshot of Your Local Go-To Store....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will have something to post next week. I have to borrow a digital camera. I do not want to process a roll of film for one shot. I have the perfect place in mind.

DBII

U still live on base Chris??

No I never lived on base even when I was in the military. There are just no stores like what you are talking about in my area. Yeah you have the ESSO Gas Station which is like a small super market but I dont use it either.

If I need beer I go to the brewery. If I need to get groceries I go to the super market and so forth.

The local Go To Store is the Shopette at the Airfield I guess you can say and I only live 3km from the airfield.

We are far less bright up here and name our stores simply so we don't get confused ....344 various brands of beer already chilled to the proper temp

Attachments

• IMG_19941_1_1_1.jpg
    IMG_19941_1_1_1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 117
ok, this is the best I could do. This place is about 1/4 mile from where I work and its called Masso's Red Pine Inn. The log cabin part is the restuarant and its attached to a deli then a gift shop and finally a catering hall. I go here for lunch - they have a great deal for $3.99 you get a full take-out lunch with all the fixins. Ususally lasts for 2 days there is so much food. Sometimes can get milk, bread, newspaper, whatever. NJ doesn't allow sales in convience stores of alcohol but the Food is great. I'm talking about the deli part. haven't been in the log cabin part.

Attachments

• 082a5ed0.jpg
    082a5ed0.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 437
Ok people, I finally got around to it. Here is the place I buy my gas. Nothing
else, just gas. It's usually the cheapest place in Va. Beach. I get my lottery
numbers at the 7-11, but they don't sell gas. I buy beverages (coke-pepsi)
at a food market. BTW these were taken 2/16/08 if you're comparing gas prices.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_0132.JPG
    DSC_0132.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Back