Post a Snapshot of Your Local Go-To Store....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heres a shot of my Local Convenience Store... My work van is parked at the pump...

Its right around the corner, the typical place u go to at 8:30pm for smokes, 15 bucks in gas or quick 6 pack of beer...

Thought that maybe u other guys could post up ur local Go-To Store, to give an idea what ur area/neighborhood is like....

Attachments

• Park 001.jpg
    Park 001.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 296
Les is that a little mom/pop store or a Shell mini-mart ?

we are covered in those types of little convenience outlets in so Oregon

Njaco you need professional help. if new jersey looked like that i might actually buy property there:lol:

I'll post one. :D

Let me go out in the cold and rain with a camera with pretty dead batteries and just get out next to busy road (no problem do it all the time) and look like a dummy... But I will... :D

Yup..DBII, i'm from Bridge City. Smack in the coon-ass part of the state.

Was born/grew up part time in South Texas..Victoria. SO, I make some hellacious CajunMex food. lol.

Damn rain, it's been raining all day and I don't feel like walking about 3 mins in the cold, wetness. The only two times I found it worth it today was to go eat Mexican food, and to get a 1:18 scale F-104 Starfighter from Toys R Us. I'm a Toys R Us kid, for the military toys.

Now seriously, maybe I'll just grab the M65 field jacket, unzip the hood and go... it's not that far... Hmmm...

She's from Bridge City....

And I thought that u guys would get some pics posted in this thread... I guess I was wrong....

Sorry Les I cant post pics of my go too store. The Army does not take lightly to posting pics of its stuff in this day and age even if it is only a shopette....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back