Post photos of your place of work / work space

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I finally got a shot of me at work. This was taken during the 9/11 memorial flight by our #2 ship backseater, Sheryl.

Attachments

• 0Mark-Russell-Eric-Van-Gild.jpg
    0Mark-Russell-Eric-Van-Gild.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 0Eric-Van-Gilder-Revealed.jpg
    0Eric-Van-Gilder-Revealed.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 126
Not allowed to take photo's of my workplace, but I found a pic online of somewhere very similar.

fab.jpg

It's a cleanroom, so we have to wear those silly looking bunny suits. Also the we have to work under yellow lights (UV light issues), white light affects the wafers we process.

Not allowed to take photo's of my workplace, but I found a pic online of somewhere very similar.

fab.jpg

It's a cleanroom, so we have to wear those silly looking bunny suits. Also the we have to work under yellow lights (UV light issues), white light affects the wafers we process.

Oh cool, which company are you working for? I spent two summer placements in a foundry, working for X-Fab and Plessey in Plymouth. Mostly on defect checking in front end diffusion and lithography.

I just noticed I didn't post a pic of my vehicle. This is what 75% of my time at work is spent in. Oh, and each compartment is Air Conditioned/Heat for the little buggers. Full compliment of Code 3s, strobes - just no siren.

Attachments

• GCAStruck001.jpg
    GCAStruck001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 120
I've worn the bunny suits before, but not worked in the yellow light. Silicon processing?

Oh cool, which company are you working for? I spent two summer placements in a foundry, working for X-Fab and Plessey in Plymouth. Mostly on defect checking in front end diffusion and lithography.

Yeah, work for Intel, I might be heading Stateside in the next couple of months, for two years!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back