Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts ....

None of them are married either Wild. All single girls except my wife of course. I tried thinking unsexy thoughts to. I gave up. Things got to hard mate And its bloody terrible as 2 of them are traditional Filippinas and they look upon me as their Australian Papa. The other girl comes from Kenya and she is just as bad as the Filippinas
Mutters think unsexy thoughts. mutter mutter mutter. Oh to hell with it. Doesn't bloody work Wild. And another bloody friend of my wife all of 19 yrs of age. Yes you guessed it another Filippina keeps coming around here to swap recipes with my wife. I keep having to excuse myself and have a bloody cigarette. As this girl is also pretty and attractive but unfortunately we don't have any photos of her as yet

best of luck, Emac. hope everything goes well! ^^

and this is me.

How you doing Country?

"My wife left
My dog ran away
My cat was run over by a car
I lost my house to the man who stole my wife,
and run over my cat....

...So there is a tear in my beer
For you my dear
Because you are the only one on my lonely miiiinnnndddd!"

I think you're a closet country fan... you lock yourself up and jam to toby, george, garth, johnny, Alan, and all the rest of em

I think you're a closet country fan... you lock yourself up and jam to toby, george, garth, johnny, Alan, and all the rest of em

Absoluetly not!

In fact the only thing I dislike more than Country music is Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap, Rap whatever the hell they are calling it now...

I will admit though that I do like Alabama, some Garth and some Toby (only because he supports the military so much and did a free show for us ).

haha! I just love wearing this stuff! and it's appropriate for the town I'm livin' in. and yes, I'm a HUGE Country music fanatic. XD that's my grandfather above me, btw.

Bill...the photo of yourself with a beard made it kind of difficult to recognize you between them wolfies...8)

Users who are viewing this thread