Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Updated picture:

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 116
O Lesofprimus, Lord Moderator and King of virgins, who art the true High Priest and Bishop of our souls, who sit upon the throne of the moderators, please accept this pure and undefiled virgin sacrifice we offer to you, from us miserable sinners, for protection from spammer who's flesh thy eat and blood thy drink, make them feel thy holy fury, teach us, your miserable, unworthy sinners and thy unworthy servants how wash ourself clean from our forum sins, I pray thee, by thy holy moderator to draw near to so great a mystery, as is meet and right, with reverence and honor, and in all godliness and holy fear.

sacrifice.jpg

OK Gentlemen (pfft, yea right..) and Ladies, I spent a whole sh!tload of time re-doing the Mugshots Thread.... I also combined both Post Ur Mugshot Threads into this one here...

I resized and updated all pics and included 3 posts which contain the Mod Cretins, the Most Senior Members with over 1,500 posts, and then the rest of u Pollywog Pricks....

Heres the New Link.....

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/personal-gallery/new-updated-member-mugshot-gallery-14004.html

I hope u guys appreciate it, cause I aint ever doin it again.... Lookin at all ur ugly fu*kin mugshots for hours on end??? I'd rather have Sea Urchin spines shoved under my toenails if I actually had the choice...

And once more, for the goddamn record, I need the following Most Senior Members to either post up a picture here or send it to my email, which is [email protected]

Matt
Soren
Timshatz
Renrich
A4K

These 4 prick smokin assholes feel that they are above all of us and ignore the common decency of this Board and its extremely knowledgeable and talented Members....

They have all been mocked in the new Mugshot Thread, quite accuratly I'm sure...

I think you just made a hit list for one certain banned member. :) :) :)

Lucky, ooohhhh, the avatar. Its a wonderful mix of Trackend and Udet. I can stare at that for ages!

Me Dan, I cannot see any pisc in the Mugshots Thread , instead of them the red crosses in the white boxes.:(

BTW You have seen me writting? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back