Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now everything is well.I like the gallery Dan.Well done friend.:D

And Wurger the red cross is nice but how about a circle or a ....wait, triangle! Yes! Maybe in an off puce color. :)

Triangles you said.Yes, yes....these can be, especially pink.:D

ummm, that pic of me puts me in the same category as Matt and Soren's pics. Can I suggest one of these until I get a more recent one? Please?

Kudos on the effort. Really looks good. Great job. Nice layout. Cool sizing. Uploads fantastic. ummm......

Attachments

• chris01.JPG
    chris01.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 133
  • chris02.JPG
    chris02.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 128
  • chris03.JPG
    chris03.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 123
Until u post up a recent pic, u sure will.... That old ass Cinderella circa stuff aint gonna cut, although I gotta say I freakin loooooove those shots of u man.....

Did u actually tour with them and were u in the "Real" band???

No he was just the "body double" stand-in ready to shag all of the groupie chicks when the real band members were too wasted.... :p

I was in another band called "Alibi" that played the same club and hooked up with the same manager. We would switch house band staus on Fri and Sat nights. They would open for us and then we would open for them. Got to know the original drummer Tony Destra until he was killed and know Tommy alittle bit. But for about a year it was us and them. Didn't see much of them after they went national and it was through those connections we hooked up with Bon Jovi. Not much time spent with them but their down time was visiting local clubs and doing impromptu sessions. This was in 1983-84 before they all got famous. I missed that bus. :)

Well Njaco....you're travelling on this fame bus now....all pink, yellow, purple, green, red, blue....etc. etc...a perfect psychedelic ride...get ready to meet John Lennon and the boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back