Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think you guys need a new one of me not in Stuka mode. ROFL.

Though my #$^$^$%^$$% glasses broke right before the scheduled induction, so I'm wearing my birth-control specs. ROFL.

Attachments

• IMAG0017.JPG
    IMAG0017.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 133
Well, at the very least, u could have praised me for my extremely witty and humorous post, and show props to the comedic fu*kin genius that I sometimes allow myself to grace these very pages with....

Sometimes we don't deserve that thee, Your Grace, humble us with thy humorous wits and ancient wisdom....I shall have those that have offended thee sent to be burned at the stakes or hanged by the neck until dead...

Hey AvRoe, PLEASE, for the sake of our membership, PLEASE, dont ever post another pic of urself like that...

U scared the cat off my lap, possibly damaged my flat screen monitor and made my 7 year old son run from the room, screaming as if he lost his right leg to a Tiger Shark....

Thanks That me on a GOOD day.:lol:

lesofprimus If i post a photo of myself on a BAD day you would never return to the forum. If other members would like me to post a photo please make a donation to the AVRoe plastic surgery Fund.

lesofprimus;would, at the very least AvRoe, request that u fix ur fu*ked up signature about Ms Maggie Thatch rather than posting another picture....

Is that better O holy Great one. PS Thatcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back