Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It appears Dan is a forgiving man.That's good.I like flying aswell but there are still problems with my long legs.:lol:Concerning the mess I saw it many times, especially when women were in a cockpit.:lol:

THX Matt.:D

And here all the pic.

Attachments

• ja4_.jpg
    ja4_.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 105
And I don't care what anybody says, the F-16 is one of the most pretty airplanes built. EVER. Sexy and deadly.[2]

totally awesome, wonderfull design

Awesome shot Wojtek!

I' like to be next in line after Becca.....as long as the mess isn't too much after you scrape Becca out!:D :lol:

:lol: No problem My Friend :lol:

To be honest I prefer F-18 to F-16, but our Governement decided to buy these planes.That's a pity I couldn't have carried weight to that.I think F-18 would be better for Poland.
But I agree it is one of the most beautiful designs in all the world.

THX ALex. :D

Thank you fellas. Here my mug with MiG-29.

Attachments

• Ja i MIG29.jpg
    Ja i MIG29.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 111
Excellent picture Wojtek.
Personally I love F-18 and MIG-29. I still can´t understand why our goverment decided to change our MIG-29´s for Sokol helicopters with Poland some years ago:rolleyes: Someone had to get a side money for this.
Maybe that one you´re posing in front of belonged to our air forces before...

It's possible Roman.I haven't asked the pilot of the MiG though I chatted with him for a while. But it seems the one was delivered to the First Regiment from former USSR.

And I have found a confirmation for my thought above.The MiG29 no.111 was delivered to Poland from Russia in October 1990

Users who are viewing this thread

Back