Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A year or two ago...

4.jpg

Here's a photo for the mugshot gallery, when we were in Italy after we graduated high school in July 2008. My brother(Ferdinand Foch) is on the left, and I'm (Vassili Zaitzev) on the right.

Edit: Crap, looks like it's too big, and I have no idea how to scale down, sorry Les.

Attachments

• ~Vassili ZaitzevR Ferdinand FochLsmall.jpg
    ~Vassili ZaitzevR Ferdinand FochLsmall.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 107
Thats Eleanor Rigby ya feckers! There's a few statues around the city inspired by The Beatles, there's a really cool one of John Lennon outside the cavern club.

Okeydokey, heres a few from yours truly.

First one, I'm simply amazed that my right arm stretched that far...teehee.

Next one, bomb aimers seat in Fuddy Duddy, somehere over Wisconsin (Oshkosh) 2005.

And the next one. In front of Bob Odegard's fabulous Corsair Race 57! I want that 'Plane !

Yet another one. Extremely pleased to get to finally sit in a 'Stang, last year at a secret location !.

Front seat in a Stearman at Cavanaugh Flight Museum, last year just before a brilliant 30 minute sortie.

Last one. Me and the missus on my Harley when we lived in Cyprus for a few years.

Attachments

• mug2.jpg
    mug2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 91
  • mug5.jpg
    mug5.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 98
  • mug4.jpg
    mug4.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 89
  • mug1.jpg
    mug1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 77
  • mug3.jpg
    mug3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 98
  • mug6.jpg
    mug6.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 99
Hello guys!
im new here..but thats my pic inside one of Brazilian P47D-25 , this same plane fight in the Italian Front in 44-45 look the mission marks...95 missions:shock: ...this aircraft was restored and its in condition to fly..but the air force has too much fear to crash..lol cheers

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back