Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It appears Dan is a forgiving man.That's good.I like flying aswell but there are still problems with my long legs.Concerning the mess I saw it many times, especially when women were in a cockpit.

THX Matt.

And here all the pic.

Attachments

• ja4_.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 105
And I don't care what anybody says, the F-16 is one of the most pretty airplanes built. EVER. Sexy and deadly.[2]

totally awesome, wonderfull design

Awesome shot Wojtek!

I' like to be next in line after Becca.....as long as the mess isn't too much after you scrape Becca out!

No problem My Friend

To be honest I prefer F-18 to F-16, but our Governement decided to buy these planes.That's a pity I couldn't have carried weight to that.I think F-18 would be better for Poland.
But I agree it is one of the most beautiful designs in all the world.

THX ALex.

Excellent picture Wojtek.
Personally I love F-18 and MIG-29. I still can´t understand why our goverment decided to change our MIG-29´s for Sokol helicopters with Poland some years ago Someone had to get a side money for this.
Maybe that one you´re posing in front of belonged to our air forces before...

It's possible Roman.I haven't asked the pilot of the MiG though I chatted with him for a while. But it seems the one was delivered to the First Regiment from former USSR.

And I have found a confirmation for my thought above.The MiG29 no.111 was delivered to Poland from Russia in October 1990

Users who are viewing this thread