Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wa's up homey ?

Attachments

• jackass_114.jpg
    jackass_114.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 466
i think my pc is on mongolian time or something similiar........seems a 1/2 second off on the replies.

will keep the red-ass pic for posterity and may use it if we come across some low lifes on the board // dang that isn't a bad idea is it. gosh this is crap but the lat pic i posted of the ass in farmer joes outfit actually did happen in my local. the ass turned as the farmer took the clothes off the ass and kicked the guy in the nutz and broke the guys hip in several places

right o Les.

Eric it isn't the same pic but very similair. The ass got tired of the sherades and starting spitting on the photographers and the farmer figured the animal had enough. the long johns were on the hind end........big mistake. he tried to pull them off and the ass was quicker than the eye and he got kicked, broke his hip out and the guy had to have it pinned for quite sometime............

way to go farmer Joe ! Hodie ho, ho, ho. Play with my ass will ya !

Hmmmm, the only other one I remember seeing is the one in ur dress uniform, and u were making a funny face so I didnt use it....

Post up another if u like and I'll size and crop it and post it up there 4 ya...

That goes for all u other bums too... If u want to update ur pic, just post a new one here or PM it to me......

and gentlemen please no copy cats alright ? I do find the pic quite unique

"so like where's the grub bub ?"

Attachments

• erichs_red_ass_461_101.jpg
    erichs_red_ass_461_101.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 395

Users who are viewing this thread

Back