Post your desktop backround

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Karl, I'll do it now. This is one I use, although it changes every month or so. This was at a parachute centre in August '85, we'd been waiting for the weather to clear, and I grabbed this shot before getting into another aircraft to chase the 'blue holes'.

Attachments

• Cessna sunset.jpg
    Cessna sunset.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 171
No, how to post my desk top image, or is it the same procedure? Give me weapons, aircraft, parachutes, vehicles, paint, cameras ... I can work them, but when it comes to computers, I'm still very much in primary school!

Ahh...ok!

I can't think I've ever seen you post an image, so that's why I asked :lol:

Great photo, by the way! :thumbright:

Thanks Dave. I've got some other pics posted in Aviation Pictures, some of my paintings, and in the Modelling threads, under 'Stop moaning Lucky', or something like that!

I guess I've already posted twice, so I should probably post mine. And Thor, sadly that program doesn't work on Mac :(.

You don't need programs to make things work on a Mac.

1. Put all your pics in a folder

2. Go to System Preferences > Desktop Screen Saver - click screen saver or desktop tab

3. Scroll down and select 'Choose Folder'

4. Choose your folder.

That's it - your pictures will now circulate as screen savers or desktops, changing at the frequency you want... :)

I tend to be spoiled. I use alot of Eric's terrific shots as my wall paper. Here is the current one Im using.

Attachments

• DSC_1236.jpg
    DSC_1236.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 185
That's a nice P-51 shot,Eric and an unusal livery

this is one I've just started using,one my Dad took a while ago

Attachments

• 46759_1138974093[1].jpg
    46759_1138974093[1].jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 182
From my collection of aircraft over the Falls

Attachments