Post Your Models! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are a few 1/48 Cats up on ebay now....8)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look, but I'm a little busted, as I just bought a 1/72 Ju-290 A-5. It's the only 1/72 I have, and I couldn't resist, because I have never seen that one in 1/48. I would like one of those Cats, though. :confused:

Mando, I'm with ya. I can't see 1/72 so I tend to go 1/48 or larger unless its a bomber or something.

BTW thats Wayne's little project in 1/144. I want whatever he drinks! man, that stuff is good!

Why am I not surprised. :)

Surely they don't. :shock:

Pictures work fine for me (at least if they are profiles of 109's in the quoted post)...

Yep I'm scared!

For the k-4's haven't decided , for one of them the second one on this sheet is looking pretty sweet

or this for the second

any suggestions? ,I only started them the other day so haven't at all made up my mind

The profiles were O.K., but the others wouldn't open.
Thought it was my computer at first, but thankfully it seems not.

Do they open now Wayne/Lucky? Thank you Gnomey and Airframes I thought there was something seriously wrong with my computer

If not Il try and reupload them

They're showing on mine

I'm gonna go look for some more profiles ,If anyones got some good ones I'd love to see them

Hi 109. Do you mean profiles specifically on 109K's?
If so, I haven't got anything you probably haven't already seen, but I can draw one or two for you, if you don't mind waiting about a week. (I've got a lot on at the moment, painting writing wise!)

Hey Airframes

Man I don't mind waiting a month! ,Thank you so much , it's very kind of you

Don't worry about making it accurate or anything ,you can if you want but as long as it looks cool I'm not worried(It's very hard to make a 109K look uncool)

Thanks again-Itl be cool with something unique

O.K. mate! I'll get started soon. If I've got time, I'll throw in a couple more of 109E's,F's and G's. I start with a line drawing, then use the Corel Photopaint system to do the colour schemes etc. Seems to work.
I'll give you a shout when I get something together.

Originally posted by Airframes
O.K. mate! I'll get started soon. If I've got time, I'll throw in a couple more of 109E's,F's and G's. I start with a line drawing, then use the Corel Photopaint system to do the colour schemes etc. Seems to work.
I'll give you a shout when I get something together

Thanks heaps Airframes , no rush take your time

Guinness yes, Carlsberg, yes, Special Brew.......rather have a pint of Storm's PGA! Or how about Viborg? I know it's from across the water from your home country, but it is rather nice, especially when in the company of a very nice blonde Danish girl, on the beach near Hirstsalls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back