Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do they open now Wayne/Lucky? Thank you Gnomey and Airframes I thought there was something seriously wrong with my computer

If not Il try and reupload them

They're showing on mine

I'm gonna go look for some more profiles ,If anyones got some good ones I'd love to see them

Yeah! can see 'em now...got pics of all of them! plus profiles....and more!

Hope you find the time for some pics Terry! would love to see some more of your work!

Hi Wayne. Should get the 109 for 109 (!!) posted within a week, also, will be posting the Harrier painting, as the commission is from an ex-Army friend, and he likes the idea of it going 'Global', as he will have the original oils on canvas.
Watch and shoot, as they say.

Hi guys. this is not a WWII model but I thought that you would appreciate it.
I have been working on this while waiting for some 1/24 seat belts for my Bf 109.

SA-2 Guideline 1/35
picture050ui9.jpg

picture052va7.jpg

picture038po6.jpg

picture046ws7.jpg

picture053xo1.jpg

Trumpeter 1/24 Bf-109 coming soon.

I agree with Screaming', nice, and unusual. Who's kit is it?

The kit is a Trumpeter.
sa2qo8.jpg

Not for the faint hearted as they seem to have forgotten to mould one side of the launch elevation mechinism. So I scratch built one out of steel brass rod.

saplatedetailgd9.jpg

saplatecloseupnn5.jpg

Otherwise a great kit and unusual. I have the same missile but on a transport truck in my to build pile....that is growing:oops:

Cheers Switch

This uploading takes forever - but got the hang of it at last.:oops:

Its that new invisible paint put out by model master !

All the greatest models have it - brillant with its details of course.:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back