Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Havent looked in on this thread in a bit, and Im impressed as hell guys... All the models look tits...Excellent detailing work and construction....

Rochie, for all the $$$ u make Chef, u owe it to us to get urself a new camera with a macro lens, as ur pics dont do justice to the Hog.... And fellas, remember that lighting is VERY important in taking ur pics... Especially ur pics Petadel... Take em outside or something, that yellow lighting throws everything off man....

Again, all of the models are great guys.....

Agree with Les'. If you need to photograph indoors, try not to use flash; it 'kills' detail, and can effect colour balance. Easiest thing is to use an 80B filter (blue). If your camera won't accept a filter, just hold it in front of the lens, assuming the camera is on a tripod. Or, if that's not possible, buy a 'daylight' viewing bulb from an art shop. You can use this in a 'spotlight', for example, a desk lamp or similar. It will give you the rough equivalent of neutral, ambient daylight under normal conditions. I won't go into the technicalities of different light sources and colour temperatures, but, try not to photograph under fluorescent (strip) lights; the 'green' color balance needs relatively complex filtration.

Rephotographed the zero in natural late evening twilight.

I find using the flash mixed with macro photo setting gets to much bright light and uneven texture - I will try a remote light and see what difference that makes.

But that is for the photography forum ?

Yes its a 1/32 scale - trying to find the brand details - the indented rivets are fantastic for airbrushing effects.

Is this it?

Attachments

• Doyusha A6M2.jpg
    Doyusha A6M2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 92
Olá rapazes, alguem aqui fala portugues?

Bom, esse é o ultimo kit que montei, um P-40N da hasegawa com as cores da FAB.

101-2.jpg

102b.jpg

104-2.jpg

105-3.jpg

106-3.jpg

110-2.jpg

[]'s
Carlos

Hi all havn't posted for a while and have recently finished many kits.
The models between here and my last post all look great.
DSC00865.jpg

This is the before of a model I promised to show you when it had been redone.
So here it is.
DSC01609.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

The secound model I have redone is my FW190 A-8 and here are the results.
DSC01610.jpg

Finally one model I have been meaning to finish for a while but the transfers that it comes with are terrible so I have use transfers from other Kits.
DSC01608.jpg

More nice builds! That brazillian P-40 looks great, nice to see one in more unusual markings. TL blade, like that nightfighter! :)

Here's my desert 109.

SL381466.jpg

SL381464.jpg

SL381469.jpg

SL381470.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back