Potez 631 Night Fighter of Vichy ECN 1/13 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More work today. Glued the fuselage together and added the wings tail. The wings were not the best fit so I need to do a lot of putty work. I had a bit of an issue with one of the wings and ended up getting CA all over the place, thank the modeling gods I had bought some Cutex to try Andy's trick, and it ended up cleaning it off nicely.

Potez Front.JPG

Potez Top.JPG

Next step is to fix my )#$)*@#$)@#@(^ chair again - 5 of the 8 spindals are still good so it's still usable.
CHAIR.JPG

Last edited:
That's going to be one cool looking aircraft when done David! Looks like you could use a cushion for that chair when you fix it. Maybe then you can put in more hours in at the bench.:lol:

Looking good David. That's the model, not the chair!
I think you ought to convert the materials from the chair into various modelling aids, such as clamps, painting stands etc, then visit the local B&Q or your equivalent, and get a comfy chair!
Argh! No! I might have sparked off the Spanish Inquisition !!!

Hey David, I've been a little slack here and missed all the hard work you've been putting in, It's looking great mate. Sad about the chair though, it would have suited the pommes nicely to sit Guy Forks on last week for bonfire night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back