Pre War Spitfire

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers fellas :)

Sorry about those pics, they're very dark, I took them during the wierd weather we had last week, it was really sunny!

It's like that here now Terry :(

Overcast days are better for taking outdoor pics though. I got a bit more done on the Spit, will take some shots tomorrow. Should get this one finished before the weekend.

Got all the decals finished, some weathering done too. just need to work on the wheels and finish the canopy. Working on a base for it now.

Untitled2-1.jpg

Looking really nice M! The Squadron was based at Duxford during that period, so your base should be simple enough, just concrete and grass; should look great on it's base, looking forward to more pics mate.

Cheers lads :)

Terry, I was going to build just a grass base for it, but was thinking they were stationed at an established base, so a concrete standing with some grass it will be. :thumbright: I've actually got two bases on the go right now, one will be for the GB 190.

Thanks for the offer Terry, but its finished! :) Just need to add some beading around the base.

SL381990.gif

Will post some finished pics in Completed Builds section. I took some pics of the base build for Maglar, he asked me for some advice, will post them as a tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back