prewar aircraft 1/72nd personal G.B

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
Hi Chaps this is a thread for those interested for my prewar aircraft builds rather than starting them one at a time,
all the best

bob

Its just a thread to stop me taking too much time up posting new titles with each kit Terry,i have quite a few rare vac -forms upstairs as well as kits of things like Vickers Virginia's /Vimy/A.W.Sisken/Bristol Bulldog plus others

i think i'm going to start with a Gloster Gladiator possibly a sea glad, i will look for some pics on the internet to go with what i already have printed off to copy,pics to follow shortly

bob6104.jpg

bob6080.jpg

bob6081.jpg

bob6082.jpg

bob6190.jpg

bob6106.jpg

bob6107.jpg

bob6108.jpg

bob6165.jpg

bob6199.jpg

bob6200.jpg

bob6201.jpg

pics showing progress so far,the 1st couple shows the kit as it comes with no internal detail,so i cut away the cockpit area and added a new floor,seat, instrument panel and back deck from card,the next job is to deseam and detail the outside before putting the top wing into place

did the same with the dashboard mate,that was made with 4 pics,i forgot to post a pic of that being a bit forgetful these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back