Problem - CloudFlare???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Was on the site today, went to go to another page when this popped up. Several attempts to re-enter did not work. I rebooted then was able to get back on. Is this my machine or something with the forum?

error.jpg

Cloudflare is a service provider to site owners that offers utilities in the way of filtering and visitor speed enhancement. Some of the features are bot and spammer traffic reduction, protection from attacks, ad content optimization and filtering and so on.

When you logon to WW2Aircraft, you pass through their system before actually landing on the server here.

The error message means that their gateway was unavailable because of a DNS lookup problem caused by anything from a misentered IP address (the server is tossing out an errant proxy) on the server's list to a lagging router/hub on the internet somewhere.

None of which is your fault and is not harmful to your computer, just annoying when it happens.

I still vote for the NSA reacting to that 3 for 1 shooting AR
lol...there's alot more than the NSA out there with their shennigans (according to the internet...so it must be true, right?):
NASA
CIA
FBI
DHS
ICE
HAARP
Chemtrails
Those guys in the black helicopters
Aliens (from Area 51 only)

Of course, none of the other organizations across the globe need apply, the U.S. has it all covered! :lol:

Personally, I think that if the NSA was snooping around the forums here, they wouldn't get past the "breaking news" thread! :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back