Quotes and Jokes 1 (21 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will not stay silent."

Oh, both those last two were hilarious.
 
1738b85c6c7cb07b60ab808e8f79c01c.jpg
 
beauty is universal, Herr General :cool:
 
Yup, sounds like the nuns I had in school.
 
:facepalm:
 
You must be a baby. I was a teenager back then.
If it's between 1995 - 2000, Yes!
If it predates 1995, Then I didn't exist!
 
In the 60's they used a B-52 to test an engine for the C-5A. Proxmire or someone in Congress saw that and said we should re-engine the B-52's so we did not have to buy new bombers. Studies indicated that with four such engines replacing the eight then the airplane would be unable to land at idle thrust and if two engines went out on one wing trying to maintain straight ahead flight would snap the vertical tail off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back