Quotes and Jokes 1 (22 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F-35 vs A-10.jpg
 
image-3_zps3pmsaxxk.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1630595521733.jpg
 
:lol:
 
One Friday evening a man with three daughters answered a knock on the door.

A young man stood there, saying, "Hi, I'm Freddy. I'm here to get Betty. We're going to get spaghetti." The father told Betty that Freddy was there.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. The young man there said, 'I'm Louie. I'm here to get Susie. We're going to a movie." The father went and told Susie her movie date was there.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. A young man there said, "Hi, my name is Chuck..."

The father shot him.
 
Did you hear about the prostitute that got run over by a bus?
It was whore-ible.
:facepalm:
 
Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Usually I let her sleep in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back