Quotes and Jokes 1 (50 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
pancerfaust.jpg
 
Quote from Bill Watterson, creator of Calvin and Hobbes:

"The truth is, most of us discover where we are headed when we arrive."

My own experience tends to confirm that. When I got to the best, most exciting, most rewarding job I ever had I would not have known how to get there had I decided I wanted to do that when I entered college. But when I got the job I found I was the best qualified person to do it in the world.

1644002783240.jpeg
 
A young female colleague had gone on vacation with her boyfriend. When she returned, she exclaimed that she had so much fun. they had shared a room and it was just like being married.
I asked her if they had made love every night and again in the morning.
She: Yes!
Did you argue about money?
She: Of course not!
Then that ain't marriage, honey!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back