Apr 28, 2025 #34,364 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Apr 28, 2025 #34,365 D don4331 Senior Airman 557 798 Joined Aug 3, 2021 Location Calgary, AB, CA GTX said: View: https://x.com/Boldyboy1975/status/1916165925968941351 Click to expand... I had a gopher (Richardson's ground squirrel) go into the spokes like that 1st cat. I have never went over the bars as suddenly - my hands were still on the drops when the bars hit the tarmac. And yes, the gopher ran off after pile driving me.
GTX said: View: https://x.com/Boldyboy1975/status/1916165925968941351 Click to expand... I had a gopher (Richardson's ground squirrel) go into the spokes like that 1st cat. I have never went over the bars as suddenly - my hands were still on the drops when the bars hit the tarmac. And yes, the gopher ran off after pile driving me.
Apr 29, 2025 #34,366 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Ouch!
Apr 29, 2025 #34,367 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 And I am not allowed to enter the bread section for 2 weeks.
Apr 29, 2025 #34,369 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,805 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 29, 2025 #34,379 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com