Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ah but everyone knows that they all operate on smoke. They only stop when the smoke escapes...
Before I was a counsellor I was a senior Project Manager / Program Manager for an IT company and my speciality was Projects that had either gone wrong, or were going wrong. I sometimes used a set of slides very similar to the top five when emphasising the role of the Business Analyst, a role that was often considered the least important in the IT world.

Before I was a counsellor I was a senior Project Manager / Program Manager for an IT company and my speciality was Projects that had either gone wrong, or were going wrong. I sometimes used a set of slides very similar to the top five when emphasising the role of the Business Analyst, a role that was often considered the least important in the IT world.
You could almost guarantee that if a project goes wrong, the business analysis was either missing something or at least as likely wasn't taken seriously seriously by the 'Professional' IT world.
Its a small world