Jun 11, 2025 #35,048 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,188 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA I politely asked my waitress today, I'd like to ask about the menu, please. Her response,the men I please ain't none of your damn business.
I politely asked my waitress today, I'd like to ask about the menu, please. Her response,the men I please ain't none of your damn business.
Jun 11, 2025 #35,049 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Jun 11, 2025 #35,050 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,272 38,783 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jun 11, 2025 #35,051 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,079 17,866 Joined May 13, 2018 An old one, but still true.
Jun 12, 2025 #35,053 F Frog Tech Sergeant 1,977 5,329 Joined Jun 11, 2021 Location France When lies take the elevator, truth takes the stairs.
Jun 12, 2025 #35,054 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Your browser is not able to display this video.
Jun 12, 2025 #35,056 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Your browser is not able to display this video.
Jun 12, 2025 #35,057 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Your browser is not able to display this video.
Jun 12, 2025 #35,058 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,975 14,706 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota Snautzer01 said: View attachment 835300 Click to expand... What a dad!