Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is time for a beer call. :occasion5:

DEDE5CF9-6CCC-4156-888E-357F348DCB3C.gif

If you saw the condition of the fencing on my 3.5 acres (including where a neighbor has encroached about 15 feet onto my property), you'd need more than a few.

I was going to do a vinyl fence, but then I discovered that everyone in the area with a vinyl fence has theirs blown down with the straight line winds we get here in the Midwest, whereas the wooded fences are left standing. So I went with ground contact severe weather rated pressure treated wood.

I fortunately (and unfortunately) do not have 3.5 acres. Fortunately my propert backs up to 100+ acres of forest and fields. So I get the view, and the deer and turkeys without paying for the property taxes.

Next up the water softener system, small deck, 5 fruit trees, and wood burning stove. Next year comes the basement finish (new office/war room, guest apartment with another wood burning stove, family room with bar, bathroom/shower, sauna, and cellar), and outdoor stone patio and kitchen.

Ah, the joys of being a home owner. I just wish my bank account liked it too… :lol:

It is disturbing when a 20 year old female is described as a girl. When she was a girl she could pull faces and swear, now she is 20 it looks silly, so she spends her time getting arrested theatrically in various locations.
Every body needs a hobby. So she likes getting arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back