Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1678750782993.jpg

So I admit I can be a jerk when it is needed. Was sitting in a zoom training meeting. I have had about zero training in three weeks. The other new Peron has gotten training and her team keeps giving her not her job work. When she talks to the team leader he keeps telling her she needs to review the old accounts and see how they were processed. Since they don't follow the procedures she cannot figure it out. When she ask for help they just say she need to learn her job. The head of training said that here team has been their for years and are use to doing things their way. Our positions are new and we have to give them time to learn the system. Being the army guy that I am, I had to ask. When was the position created. Big surprise, 2018. Really 5 years and they still have not figured it out. We just have to cover for them while they learn it. The other new person is a young army vet and I thought she was going to loss it. It's only tax payer money. What or the outside auditors doing? Yes, I am a civil service and I endorse this message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back