Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Why not just laugh sometimes? Or keep scrolling if you don't like it.

Somethings are over the top and not necessary, but other things are just not worth getting upset over.

Besides its not like you don't post things in this thread from time to time that are controversial and not appreciated by the "other side."

I tried to resist responding to the above posts but I am happy if people don't like posts I might make. I won't get my knickers in a knot if someone gives the a dislike or equivalent - if people are going to react when someone gives a dislike/disagree then why even have it as an option? In the case of the image in question, I happen to agree with Greta Thunberg's cause and find it disappointing when people seemingly attack the person not the message. Hence my disagreement in finding this supposedly funny. I was not 'ducking' either.

My point is simply this? Why report the post?
I did not report anything. Just asked a question.
In plain view.
Never touched the report button as you must be well aware of.
Why a staff or mod has to get involved in this way is beyond me. Certainly in the wording you use.
I do not post any offensive stuff or have been told i did.
I can relate to have a different view like duck has. Thats cool, i understand and respect that.

What i do not understand however is you.
You suppose to have a staff function. There are some that left this building because of this type of writing
Dana for 1.

What are you talking about?

I did not say YOU reported something. However, SOMEONE ELSE did report it.

Did I say you did? Did I quote you, or anything you posted?

So what is the problem here, and why are you having a problem with me, when I am simply trying to moderate the report in a civil manner, and suggesting a simple solution.

I think post 25425 was a bit confusing to some

I don't know people's personal problems here, but I think Chris is just stopping the shite before it becomes shite. Fair enough I reckon.

I'm honestly confused here because I don't believe I came down heavy handed on anyone. I don't believe I used "words" or even said anything that should offend anyone. I think I was being pretty diplomatic and unbiased.

Users who are viewing this thread