Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

shot.jpg

Disorder in the court:

THE COURT: Although Defense Counsel admits fault in not filing the written notice of motion, he points out that the fault is not all his own. It was because he was delayed, missed his client in Riverside, and was arrested and charged as a felon in Chino, resulting in stress and the failure to file the motion papers herein demanded by the People.
-------
COUNSEL A.: I object to Mr.B., number one, calling me an asshole before this deposition.
COUNSEL B.: My silence will never be interpreted as acquiescence, and there are at least five or six other people that had to be present during this alleged statement, and have you seen the shrink lately? I called you a what before the deposition today? Was that in this room? Maybe two years ago, I might have. Do you mean...when you made that allegation, you are saying I said what in this room?
COUNSEL A.: My deposition is not being taken.
COUNSEL B.: There are a whole bunch of enemies in this room as far as litigation is concerned. I would like to ask all my enemies that I sue daily and try to smash into bits and expect them to smash me into bits, legally and ethically, did anyone hear what this man alleges I said? I swear to God, I didn't say it. Did you hear me say it. sir? Did you hear me say it?
COURT REPORTER: I am not an attorney. I cannot be on the record.
COUNSEL B.: You are a human being who has ears. Did you hear me say it? I have never said that, and when we finish this, we are going to ask for an apology, sir, because that is a lie and if you want to do something about my calling you a liar, I will be right outside when this deposition is finished.
COUNSEL A.: I would ask that the deposition please proceed.
COUNSEL B.: If you do it again, I will do something about it.
COUNSEL C.: By the time we get outside, everybody will be too tired to fight.

more another day
ed

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back