Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True and too many cops are just thugs but blaming the cops and teachers is still the favourite response from the parents of those little darlings that the cops have to deal with far too often. One young girl in Brisbane is only 14 and was on parole for multiple violent offences when she committed murder recently - and she is on #$%^&* bail for that as well.

1726364535460.png

Disordr in the court

THE COURT: Is Ms. K. present?
COUNSEL: Good morning, Your Honor. This is the day scheduled for her sentencing in this prostitution matter. I am unable to explain her absence from the court.
THE COURT: All right, the defendant not appearing, her bond will be forfeited and a warrant issued.
COUNSEL: Your Honor, the last phone number I had for her, was the Your Motel. Does the Court have a phone number different than 555-9081?
THE COURT: Well, I see she has an address in Belleville. The Your Motel may be a business address.
COUNSEL: I would hope not.
-------
THE COURT: Billy, is that your true name, or is it George?
DEFENDANT: You should know, you da judge, ain't you?
THE COURT: Yeah, but I wasn't there when your mom and dad gave you the name. That's why I'm asking you the question.
DEFENDANT: My correct name is Billy. I don't know where they get that shit George.
THE COURT: We'll let the record reflect that Billy says Shit George is not his true name.

later
ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back