Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oj0WwRL.jpg

Thankyou USA for the best laugh since the Brexit vote, I think the ridiculously pro Clinton BBC are about to declare a week of mourning, they do report chaos on the worlds markets with the FTSE 100 plunging down by a massive 0.2% and the pound collapsing up by 0.3%. (9.30AM UK time)

As a UK citizen I observe the US elections but it is for the USA to decide, I do wish the UK media especially our so called independent BBC would do the same.

Meanwhile all UK politicians who made stupid outbursts about Trump months ago, to the point of debating whether he should be banned from the UK, will be dreading the camera and microphone and the arrival of the new President, so, more laughs to come, they should have shown some manners, politeness and most importantly a lot more intelligence.

Like him or loath him, Trump is the first President that in my life time with no obligations to any special interests. For a time I was skeptical about how serious he was about being elected and began to believe that he was really trying to get Hillary elected. All of the left wing slime bank rolling her woke up this morning to find that we the people peed in their Cheerios. While I may wonder what the next 4 to 8 years may hold, at least it won't be more of the last 8 years.

Trump is a President I didnt elect, at present the EU has five presidents no one elected running around looking as if they are chewing wasps and trying to think what to say after what they have said in the past. In view of the vote getting the wrong result EU leaders are waiting for the re run. Fffffing hilarious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back