Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A co-worker or mine has 750 unbuilt kits at home.
Wow. That's quite a stash.
I was just thinking..........sort of a public service idea for some of those here that might be in this situation with the wife maybe starting to complain.
Just tell them( the wives that is) that it's just like a rainy day fund. If times ever get tuff you can open your own store and probably live off the procedes for a year........then tell them" you see, I'm just planning for our future":)

I have inculcated a desire for military service in my boys. The eldest is in his final year at the Naval Academy, the second eldest enlisted in the Marines right out of high school, and my 10 year old has visions of some day going to the Air Force Academy.
During a recent call from my Marine son, following a 10 day field exercise, he told the 10 year old.
"Listen. No good story ever begins with 'So I was sitting in my chair in the office...'"

Somewhere in China ...
gettyimages-672822640-2048x2048.jpg

Dear Citizens of America,

In view of your failure to elect a competent President and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.
Actually, I voted by coin toss: I figured we had a no-win scenario on our hands, and the candidates we had were a mockery of the concept of democracy, so the idea was to devise a way to do ones civic duty without feelings of guilt.
July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday. November 2nd will
Can we celebrate November 5th instead?

Actually, I voted by coin toss: I figured we had a no-win scenario on our hands, and the candidates we had were a mockery of the concept of democracy, so the idea was to devise a way to do ones civic duty without feelings of guilt.
Can we celebrate November 5th instead?

Can we obey the forum rules and not talk politics?

Last edited:
An optimist sees a light at the end of the tunnel.

A pessimist doesn't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

A realist sees the light and knows it is a train coming.

The train driver sees three $%#!!@ idiots standing in the middle of the track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back