Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1609180463825.jpg

Years ago, National Lampoon magazine, in a spoof of a "1937 World's Fair", had an article about the Japanese Pavilion. Among the items on display at that particular venue was a large scale diorama constructed by a young male military student, shown in uniform, smiling next to his stunning piece of work: A replica of Pearl Harbor. This one made me think of it.

Years ago, National Lampoon magazine, in a spoof of a "1937 World's Fair", had an article about the Japanese Pavilion. Among the items on display at that particular venue was a large scale diorama constructed by a young male military student, shown in uniform, smiling next to his stunning piece of work: A replica of Pearl Harbor. This one made me think of it.
The caption read "Japanese student zeroes in on Pearl Harbor".

o
Thanks for remembering more of the detail....I'm lucky to have remembered the content, context, or ANY of that National Lampoon spoof, considering the "college fog" I was in at the time.

"Of all the things I've lost in life, sometimes I miss my mind the most."
Yup, this is the stuff I remember. Nothing useful or required for work. I guess it was all that independent research on psycho-active substances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back