Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1623899215295.jpg

... that's real in sight into the contemporary.
thanks
Thank you, dear Michael.

Well, there are so many things to show / talk / post about them! I try to find best possible examples that don't cross any of red lines and give some better experience about how is life for Iranians inside Iran. [hatred / religion / politics and sexual contents]

Thank you, dear Michael.

Well, there are so many things to show / talk / post about them! I try to find best possible examples that don't cross any of red lines and give some better experience about how is life for Iranians inside Iran. [hatred / religion / politics and sexual contents]
Artesh my friend,
I'm glad that I don't live in Iran. I once worked with some Iranian college students in a warehouse. One decided to stay here and go to work for the City of Stockton California and liked the USA. The other one hated the USA and always complained about how this country had been so blessed. He is most likely back in your counter chanting "Death to the USA". Stay safe.

Artesh my friend,
I'm glad that I don't live in Iran. I once worked with some Iranian college students in a warehouse. One decided to stay here and go to work for the City of Stockton California and liked the USA. The other one hated the USA and always complained about how this country had been so blessed. He is most likely back in your counter chanting "Death to the USA". Stay safe.
Not sure what to say about 1st one, but I bet on my life the 2nd one is a terrorist cooperating with IRGC!

This is not about USA, but Every single country in the world: There are billions of billions documented reports about terrorists living in other countries, but they never cared!!! many countries claim that they protect their citizens, but just a lie! they let terrorist into their countries, and when they kill people or detonate bombs or destroy planes, they do nothing!!! at maximum, the terrorists are sent to jail!!! this is why they become bolder and bolder everyday!!! This "human rights" and other bullshits like this and jail punishments, are not for terrorists!

In this case, I am a radical extremist! [if such thing exists, of course]

I recall reading that in the beginning of the Falklands War the Royal Marines raided an Argentine outpost on one of the outer islands and captured an enemy soldier.

A British journalist on board the ship told his fellows, "He refuses to talk but I think he will change his mind after he's got six inches of cold British food in him."

Last edited:
This is not about USA, but Every single country in the world: There are billions of billions documented reports about terrorists living in other countries, but they never cared!!! many countries claim that they protect their citizens, but just a lie! they let terrorist into their countries, and when they kill people or detonate bombs or destroy planes, they do nothing!!! at maximum, the terrorists are sent to jail!!! this is why they become bolder and bolder everyday!!! This "human rights" and other bullshits like this and jail punishments, are not for terrorists!

In this case, I am a radical extremist! [if such thing exists, of course]
We should leave it at this my friend. No reason to give certain authorities a reason to seek you out. Plus we might get a mighty spanking from the forum administrators.

Users who are viewing this thread

• GTX
Back