Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 1.09.19 PM.png

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney. The auditor said, "Sir, I see you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full time employment. You explain this saying you win money gambling. The IRS finds that unbelievable." "I'm a great gambler and I can prove it. How about a demonstration?" The auditor thinks a moment and says, "Go ahead." Grandpa says, " I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye." The auditor thinks again for a moment, then says, "It's a bet." Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it." The auditor's jaw drops. Grandpa says, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye." The auditor can see that Grandpa is not blind, so he takes the bet. Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor realizes he has wagered and lost three thousand with Grandpa's attorney as a witness. As the auditor gets nervous, Grandpa asks, "Do you want to go double or nothing? I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk and pee into that waste basket on the other side and never get a drop anywhere in between." The auditor, twice burned, is cautious, but after looking carefully decides there is no way this old man could possibly manage that, so he agrees again. Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can't make the stream reach the waste basket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor's desk. The auditor leaps with joy knowing he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. Grandpa's attorney moans and puts his head in his hands. "Are you okay?" asks the auditor. "Not really," says the attorney. "This morning when Grandpa told me he has been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty five thousand dollars that he could come in here and piss all over your desk and that you would be happy about it."

Yes but i have seen threads closed because of the mis behaviour of 1. Seems a bit harsh to close a thread because of 1 rotten apple in the basket.
Not complaining, just observing mind you.

Each thread/situation is slightly different. The moderating staff discusses each situation and determines what appropriate action to take.

Usually when a thread is closed, it is only temporary. The thread is cleaned up, and then re-opened,

Each thread/situation is slightly different. The moderating staff discusses each situation and determines what appropriate action to take.

Usually when a thread is closed, it is only temporary. The thread is cleaned up, and then re-opened,
Again no critique, but i do not see the point is closing a thread when in my eyes it would be simpler to put the naughty one on ice for a while. But as i am of no importance in the matter and i do like this board and how it it run i will say no more. Thank you mods for keeping this board as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back