Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a theory about why too.

For 5000 years the wheat was ground and the non edible parts never eaten.

Now we grind the non edible bits until they are as fine as the real flour, bleach them with chlorine and mix them in with the real flour.

To make hi-fibre bread we grind chicken feathers as fine as flour particles and then bleach them with chlorine and mix them in with the real flour.

I strongly suspect that if you gave gluten intolerant people bread made with REAL flour they would have no problems with it at all.

While not a 'organics' only fan i firmly believe mucking with the genetics of the wheat has a lot to do with it. More per acre but is it really as healthy?

While not a 'organics' only fan i firmly believe mucking with the genetics of the wheat has a lot to do with it. More per acre but is it really as healthy?
yep, probably healthier.
The problem is that people only eat one grain. There's no variety in most peoples diets.
What happens when people stop eating wheat? They start eating a variety of different grains, and the problems go away, even when those grains contain gluten.

Users who are viewing this thread