Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lifted from The Buzzard Roost News (Rising Star, TX)

A women from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town. She climbed behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a "Yeeehaaa!" so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills and canyon walls.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final "Yeeehaaa!"and rode off.

'What did you do to get that Indian so excited?", asked the service attendant. Nothing, the woman answered, I merely sat behind him on the horse, wrapped my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off.

Lady, the attendant said, Indians don't use saddles.

Mods delete if too political - Note this joke appears very current at present because the NSW government has just announced it will spend $25 MILLION to add an extra flagpole to the 99 year old Sydney Harbour Bridges and that it must be designed to look identical to the old ones. Apparently it will cost well over $24.5 million just to duplicate the original drawings which are probably in Archives anyway. Unfortunately that is not a/the joke. When challenged on the cost the Premier said he had no idea why so expensive but that is what the experts told him it would cost.

A government agent is responsible for finding an architect to build a tower

So he brings 3 architects, a Chinese, an American and an Australian with links to senior NSW police. The Chinese architect says I charge 3 Millions, 1.5M for material, 1M for workers and 0.5M as my salary.

He goes to the next one. The American architect says I charge 6 Millions, 3M for material, 2M for workers and 1M as my salary.

Finally he asks the Australian . The Australian architect says I charge 9 Millions. The agent asks surprisingly "How come?!"

The Australian replies: "You take 3M, I take 3M and we pay 3M to the Chinese to build the tower"

Last edited:
Now I'm Depressed. Having visited/worked in Sidney, enjoying the extremely welcoming people and all, I never paid much attention to the politics; always assuming some sanity? Looks like I was wrong. Please, someone, give me the name of at least one country that has a 'sane' political leadership? Yeah, I know.....Liechtenstein maybe??? Monaco???

Have you considered the Duchy of Grand Fenwick?

Meanwhile she is eating crayons and telling everyone she sees that she is a Marine.

Last edited:
Speaking of maintenance men, when I was in Pilot training at Vance AFB, Ok. They had civilian mantence, which were very good (IPs would write up planes for being dirty). I started dating a girl who's dad was head of T-38 maintenance. You can bet I treated her very well! In fact we've been married 51 years.
Speaking of Maintenance men, when I was in pilot training at Vance AFB OK, I dated a girl who's dad was chief of T-38 Maintenance. You can bet I treated here very well. We've been married for 51 years.

Attachments

• David and Karen Wings Ceremony (4).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

• GTX