Quotes and Jokes (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1664404064047.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-122903.png

5 years old me, when seeing a plane in sky...

125 years old me, same as above!!!

Screenshot_20220108-143914.png

I prefer MP3!!!

Screenshot_20220112-111741.png

Previously talking about translation errors, here is an example.

Screenshot_20220303-205905.png

Once I was behind a traffic light in Tabriz, it turned green and I forgot to drive my car...

A few seconds later, the police officer knocked the window and asked: "Excuse me Madame, didn't you like any of our colours?"

A woman was having a daytime affair while hubby was at work, however one rainy day, in bed with her boyfriend, she heard her husband's car come into the driveway.
"Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window. My husband is home early!"
"I can't jump out the window. It's raining out there."
"If my husband catches us , he'll kill us both. He has a bad temper and a gun, so the rain is the least of your problems."
The boyfriend grabs his clothes and jumps out the window. As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon, so he started running beside others. Among the the 300 or so runners, being naked with his clothes under his arm, he tried to blend in a group of runners near him who had been watching with curiosity.
One asked, "Do you always run in the nude?"
"Oh, yes. It feels so free."
Another said, "Do you always run carrying your clothes under your arm?"
"Yes. That way I can get dressed at the end of the run and drive home."
A third runner, looking lower, asked, "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"
"No, only when it's raining."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back