RabidAlien

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Perhaps they just needed a break. Kinda like not wanting to be at the bi-monthly family reunion. Lucky can begin to annoy, you know. Women. Beer. Bacon. Like a fricken broken record of hethonism. Well... perhaps not the bacon.

BACON!!!

It's summertime right now people are outside or it could be they were all part of the NSA probe ?? :lol:

RA might of had to many anti WH emails..........

Maybe they get tired of all the bickering and what not.

I know of several people that have left for that reason.

Chris, That is not uncommon. The Harley Davidson Riders Club of GB was a nightmare with cyber bullying and censorship if you dared step out of the party line...
At least on this site you can be yourself within reason.
Cheers
John

Rabid Alien lives across town from me... Mind you across town is close to two hours away by car on a good day. I know school just got out and he may be on vacation. I don't know his home address but there are a few of us around Dallas and I'm sure someone knows where he is.

Rabid Alien lives across town from me... Mind you across town is close to two hours away by car on a good day. I know school just got out and he may be on vacation. I don't know his home address but there are a few of us around Dallas and I'm sure someone knows where he is.
Seriously, someone go check on him, I miss him also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back