RAF Application (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well surprise surprise they phoned me again today. They had f*cked up again, 12th is also a 6th scholarship board, it seems they are determined to make me do this with 15 year olds, I'm 22 ffs not 15 (however I may act ;)). Anyway now it is the following week the 19th, hopefully this one isn't 15 year olds as well :lol:

Yep hurry up and wait. I love having to report at 0400 hrs to talk about the meeting we are having at 0500 hrs to get ready for the meeting after PT that started at 0600 hrs. No wonder we worked 18 hour days.

DBII

Right, on my way down to Cranwell now. Really looking forward to it and hope it all goes well. I feel I am prepared but will of course do some final points over the next couple of days (interview isn't until Tuesday or Wednesday). Thanks for all the pointers they have been very helpful and hopefully will stand me in good stead.

If there were any fighter planes or jets in the PAF, I would sign up. The only remaining airplanes here
are the OV-10, and the rest of force is helicopters.

Well anyway, good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back