Recent Fishing Trip...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maaaan! I've never been a huge fan of fishing, but even I want to go! Pick me up next time Dan and I'll bring a keg of Guinness with me, deal?

I love Snapper.

Even though I live no where near the ocean, we do have a Fish Market here every Wed and Sat. The fish is flown directly into the airport and brought to the market on ice. Then we go down to the market and pic up our fresh fish. Unfortunately not the same as catching it yourself, but well that is what I have to do.

The only fishing I get is river and lake. There are some very tasty lake fish around here though including Pike and Walleye. Most of the time I do trout fishing though.

Fighting a 100 pound Yellowfin Tuna whilst sippin Scotch is NOT recommended Jan.... One minute ur 20 minutes into the fight, arms back and shoulders screaming "when is this fish gonna quit?", next thing ur overboard, flailing around in the chum water getting scouted out by 12 foot Tiger Sharks....

And as well all know, Tiger Sharks LOVE gobbling up flailing screaming Swedish folk who reek of fine Scotch....

Small fish????

Me thinks ye are mistakeneth....

Attachments

• yellowfin01.jpg
    yellowfin01.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 66
  • yellowfin02.jpg
    yellowfin02.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 67
There was good eatin' last night!!

Man, do I miss that! Used to go out into the Atlantic here and every once and awhile down near the mouth of the Chesapeake. Miss those times!

Snapper is one of my favorites there Dan I also hear that Lemmon Fish is excellant,nice haul.I have only been twice and we did not venture quite that far we did hook a Tarpon that day for fun,nice seeing them dance.Cheers Kevin

Great pics there, and it sure looks like you guys had a great time. :)
Nice catch too. ;)
Jeez, I need to renew my permit, you make me want to go fishing again, instead of just sitting here tying flies and daydreaming! :lol: I even got a friend - Eva - who wants to go with me, damn that could be fun! :)

that looked like an awesome trip. never gone fishing quite like that, looks like a blast!! big dinner when u got back i assume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back