Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snapped this one up ebay, for the MTO/North Africa GB....thought that I'd get it for 10 smackaronies, but they managed to sneak in another bid, soo.....co18ugh!

I bought the same kit about two years and a half ago... And it is still waiting in it's box. I am waiting until I'm off for three weeks... Starting July 12.

On the other hand, those shipped-in last Tuesday... Just finished watching all of the three RAF DVDs.

Attachments

• DVNwyOQSQmMJSQ_l.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 41T0mmgRe5L__SS500_.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Yep, Band was brilliant. The work done just to replicate WW2 German vehicles alone was fantastic, and the whole thing is spot on the the real story, told in the book. Even some of the actors even look like the characters they play!

A little while ago but the last thing I purchased was Special Hobby's Vultee Vegeance, RAAF scheme of course!

Got this beauty off Wayne at the Melbourne Expo

There is a Vengeance about to be released in 1/48th scale Andy, but can't for the life of me remeber who's doing it! I saw it in the future releases announcements, either in a magazine, or at Hannant's site. I'll see if I can find it again.

Ive been trying to find a nice kit lately. Like a nice juicy one with PE and all the cool stuff that I never get to get my hands on. Its kind of like going to an expensive restaraunt, I want all the good service. Ive looked through all the manufacturers on my site and theres so many nice kits. I'm open for 1/72 to 1/32, if anyone has any input on a nice solid kit which came with the "goodies" please feel free to put your comment! I know some kits have the verlinden and eduard upgrades, please add if you bought an an upgrade for your kit. World War II aircraft by the way.

This is the first one I saw which I really liked.. http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/tsm/tsm02808.htm

Hey Mag, most of the Eduard NON Weekend Edition Kits come with some PE. A good one, (or two technically, and it's a bargain!) is the Eduard Hellcat Dual Combo. It comes with more decals than you'll know what to do with, TWO Hellcats, a -3 and -5, as well as PE for both of them. It'll seem pricy, but you're saving about $20 (CDN anyway) by buying it instead of two separate Hellcats.

The thing about it being "pricey" is nothing to me, I will dole out the cash. I want to build a kit and have the leisure at the nice upgrades..

Users who are viewing this thread