Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just picked up an '86 Chevy Monte Carlo SS! the 305 ci V-8's got a lotta parts, but I can do it! and since this is an '80s car, I'm gonna do what I did with the '83 VW Golf!

Still trying to find the elusive building inspiration that's been avoiding me like the plague lately , I decided to help things along by treating myself with a new kit....
Stole this one on ebay for the extreme price of 9 of the Queens best folding....she'll, in time, become a No. 74 Squadron lassie, "J"....

Attachments

• Showtime 100.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 82
  • F-4J No. 74 Squadron.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 102

Great Kit and an AWESOME price.

aaand I just picked up my first tube of putty! it's made by Squadron. and the guy at the hobbystore said he uses it and it works great for him!

I just bought an Academy German Cargo truck. It supplies one chassis but parts to either the early or later version of the truck. Any suggestions on which truck to build earlier or later version. Earlier version is on the left, later version is on the right. Which one do you think looks better?

Attachments

• internethobbies_2067_458233809.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 63

In my opinion, the later...if it's for a diorama though, the place and time will decide the version I guess.
Btw, are they Opel-Blitz's ?

Great score too VB!

Alright thanks for the opinion guys. It's not for a dio, but depending on how it looks when it's done, it MAY be painted.

Edit: I am not sure. Right now I am on vacation and when I get back to New Jersey i'll look.

And my recent....Bilek MiG23MF "Flogger" 1/72 scle kit. There is a rasin fin with a longer dorsal fillet added.

Attachments

• Bilek MiG23MF803.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread