Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not the place for book but ah whatever.

Harry, I noted you got Willi Reschke´s book in English. I´d need, for our future web site project, Willi´s description of his mission flown on August 29, 1944, when he downed one B-17 not far from here, in English.
I got this book in German so I could translate it from German to English but no one would understand my Czenglish and it would take a lot of time as well.
So could you please scan those pages (2 or 3) from your book please and send them to my e-mail?

THX!

Here is my latest pickups. I stumbled across a Group Build on a different site called "Luftwaffe 1946" and it got me all jacked up on the experimental German aircraft. Here is what my LHS had. They also had the TL Jager Flitzer but I couldn't get them all at the same time so I settled on these.

My favorite of all the German Experimentals is the Triebvogel but so far the only one in 1/72 I can find is from Planet and I believe it is all resin.

Question, guys...when ordering from Hannants, how long do you usually have to wait for the goods to arrive?
The Hampden and Wellington bits I ordered were sent November 28th, but haven't arrived yet. Is this usual, or has the stuff become a victim of either Royal Mail or Magyar Posta? (or is it because of the silly season?)

Hannant's deliveries normally arrive within a week in the UK Evan, very often about two to three days after ordering. I'd say eight to ten days should be normal for Hungary. If you ordered that long ago, I' think a quick e-mail to Hannant's might be worthwhile, just to check when they sent things out. It was just around the time of the backlog following the Postal disputes here, and then into the Christmas stupid period, but I would have thought that after a month, you should have recieved something by now. Of course, it was also their busiest period, so they might be inundated anyway.

Thanks Terry! I did drop Nigel at Hannants an e-mail actually, and he was very surprised I hadn't received it yet. I've asked him to check with the post office if poss to see if they can track it, so fingers crossed...

Not a purchase, but I found this lovely bird at Hannants, as a new arrival....

Special Hobby 1/48 Fiat BR.20 Cicogna £44.70

Any takers? 8)

Attachments

• SH48068.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 58
  • SH48068_1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 58
  • SH48068_2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 57
  • SH48068_3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 54
  • SH48068_4.jpg