Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good buy Dirk, I have a few myself, all airliners though so I'm hoping they wont be to difficult to work on, arthritic fingers and all.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Nice ones Dirk! Dragon make some very nice modern aircraft in 1/144, and Sweet do some absolutely beautiful WW2 aircraft, two in a box (Hurricanes, Maachis, etc).

... Would love to see some shots of the IL-2. I been debating whether to get that kit. :)

Here you go Dwight, as promised....
Decals are provided for two aircraft: IL-2 flown by captain V.Emeljanenko of 7th Guards assault aviation regiment in 1943 and other is for machine of Leningrad front, Baltic area in 1944.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 54
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 51
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 54
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 50
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 51
Looks good Igor, quite detailed too!
Interesting the numbers '100' on the decal sheet, looks like they used a Coke bottle as a stencil! :)

For me too usually Jan, though an Italeri (reboxed Dragon) F-15C I was given as a present was very nice to build. Turned out quite well, atleast as far as my skills would allow, and a really good modelmaker could do wonders with it I reckon.

Picked up this one on evilbay recently - I'm in a typhoon mood at the moment - this being number two added recently, so I'm just itching for the opportunity to get started on one of them. I don't think this issue was available locally in Oz, but the 'super detail' kit has some nice resin parts, full cockpit and wheels, plus a bit of photo etch by the looks. Good decal choices too. Should look pretty good when done. 8)

Has Hasegawa done this with any others?

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• 032-3.jpg
    032-3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back