Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a nice-looking box of plastic but I've never built a CA kit. Fit issues? The Chinese markings are pretty cool although I like your idea of an RAAF recon.

Here's my most recent: B-2s! My 10-year-old wanted to build a stealth bomber as first model so I got a couple of these RoG 1/144s. I'm going to help him build one OOB while I do some modification on mine. Minicraft is coming out with a 1/144 C-135E in December so I'd like to build an in-flight version of it refueling the B-2.

b2ae.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I just received the PCM kit for Macchi C205 I found on e-bay and purchased at a good price.

C_205Boxart-vi.jpg

It will be one of my next models in 1:32

I did already a C205 in 2008, it was my first model in my second life as a modeller

DSCN0225-vi.jpg

but, after that I learned a lot on how to do a model so I want to do an other one, possibly a bit better.
Cheers
Alberto

Very nice fellas!

Peter, you entering the P-43 in the Group Build?

No VB, not this one. I would like to, but I have a couple - well perhaps more than that! - waiting in the wings to do. After the Typhoon, I'm looking at a Mossie, P-40 and Spitfire. No way I think I'll get past the Mossie on this GB, but we will see. If we do a photo recon GB this would be my choice. I must look at the schedule.

Cheers

Peter

I went to the i Hobby Expo today and bought this at Badgers booth. Badger Omni 4000 gravity feed for painting larger areas. It was a display model with no box so I got it for almost half retail price!

Attachments

• PA243494.JPG
    PA243494.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 56
They are most likely the exact same kit with some minor add ons or changes....the different colour is most likely to differentiate between versions or make them look different even though they aren't.
Also..More than likely Revell have a few different colour batches of the same plastic for different types of models in their range and simply use what is in stock at the time of manufacture when they schedule a production run.

Indeed the exact same kit, painted the F8 yesterday.. no priming so the color isn't even at all places, looks ok though. Now only dacals and the green mottling (with a brush so mottling is gonna be hard).

The new 190 kit I'm not sure what I'm gonna build... the 6x 20mm or the night fighter.

Only wanted to know what the color meant.. thought it had somethin to do with age and stuff

Nice one Glenn, you should have great fun with that

As for me, this came in the post the other day with my Roc canopy inside it. The package was opened by our customs for some unaccountable reason. Maybe the shredded paper packing looked inviting...............

Attachments

• 101025-1A.jpg
    101025-1A.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread

Back