Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I finally picked up the other P-61 I wanted to do. I also finally figured out how to take closer shots with the aide of a large magnifying glass. Now I can compete in the Group builds and just in time for the next one.

Holiday break kit.. ooohh ya! Could even be another diorama like Sam, we will see.

Attachments

• plane 004.jpg
    plane 004.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 78
That would be the old Monogram kit....right Andy? still builds into a good model!:D

I don't know Wayne if it's RoG I would think it may be new? I have done some of these in the RoG line in 1/48 and are quite nice engraved panel lines with nice fits.The G-10 I did for the MTO build was one of these RoG kits and was beating the Fujumi kit I was building right next to it in almost all aspects and 40-50% cheaper :shock: But we have the fantastic JU88 and it is to 1/2 the cost of a Trump,Hase or Tamy kit.RoG is coming through nicely for us modelers in many regards.Cheers

This came in the mail yesterday. The last of my Spitfire acquisitions. For a wile anyway......

Attachments

• PA283507.JPG
    PA283507.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back